We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Few Things to Note:
- Our return policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since you received your products, we, unfortunately, cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your product(s) back to the address you received them from. We have multiple warehouses. Wait for our email with the proper US mailing address for returns/exchanges.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
- Due to inspection, warehouse, and processing costs a 15% restocking fee will be applied to all orders that are returned and refunded
You can only cancel your order within 6 hours from purchasing time on the same day. Please be informed that a management, processing and transaction fee (30% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
Full refund only applies to switch orders. Once you place new orders, our system will automatically cancel old orders and refund 100%.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.